Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Makeup Blog

Okay, I have decided to make a goal for myself. I will do a blog every week from here on out! Starting with this one :D In class were reading short stories and working on grammar. Which is cool for me because I'm really good at it. So I just find that as a easy grade. As far as blogs go though o_0..... We were watching the movie War Games which I found a GREAT movie! In my opinion the theme was technology can be a negative thing at times. Meaning that one day technology will take over to where the human race will be obsolete. We are too dependent on electronics now. I realized that everything I've learned in this class has been used outside of it. Which is a really good thing! But I reeeeeaallllyyyy need to stay up on these blogs! With the right dedication, I'm sure I can make it happen and turn my grade around!

No comments:

Post a Comment