Thursday, February 24, 2011
Living With Siblings
Mr. Potter assigned the class to blog about what its like living with siblings. This should be a pretty easy. People usually don't believe me but I have 12 siblings! I only live with two though. I love all of them. Its only four us that are still kids. I live with my only full blood sibling and my little sister, Taj and Johanna. Taj, my 12 year old little brother. Is my bestfriend in the world by far. I know him better than he knows himself haha. We have that brother bond that you see on movies, tv etc. We fight here and there too, but what siblings don't? Thats just crazy. If were together were probably playing 2K11 or Call of Duty Black Ops. Johanna, my baby sister is a year and 2 months. I love her more than....... probably anything I've ever loved. Our sibling relationship is like I'm her guardian angel thats just alive haha. She's the most hyperactive baby I've ever seen! You literally can not leave ANYTHING around her. If you do she will either eat it, claim it as hers or destroy it! She's also very funny! I think she was just born that way. She's always running singing and laughing. How could someone dislike such innocence like that? haha. I never really grew up with my older siblings because they lived in a different city. Which is my hometown of Akron Ohio. We all atleast go ta chance to have some kind of bonding time with each other though. My big sisters look at me as the baby haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment