Thursday, February 24, 2011

Greatest Cartoons

In class Mr. Potter assigned a blog topic to the class talking about the best cartoons we had while growing up. In my opinion cartoons from a long time ago are 100000000x better than the cartoons now. They're all the same. It's always just something random happening with no point to it. Back when I was younger all I watched was cartoons and the variety was CRAZY! We had Johnny Bravo, Dragonball Z, The Jetsons, The Flintstones, Digimon, Ed Edd & Eddy, Rocko's Modern Life, Cat Dog, Captain Planet, Thundercats, Transformers and soooo many more! Yes, I was into cartoons that were before my time haha. Classic cartoons have even influenced some of the music we listen to today. People don't realize that some song instrumentals are sampled from childhood cartoons. Also, the cartoons today have too many suggestive themes. I've seen reckless things on cartoons. Even though the message isn't straight forward I know that some kids that are smart enough will catch on to it. I know I would have as a kid. But as far as the BEST cartoon ever made. I think that is impossible to say because there were so many great cartoons made over time! But the best cartoons definitely range from the 70's to 90's !

No comments:

Post a Comment