Monday, December 13, 2010

Mysteries

In english class were going over one of my favorite things to read, mysteries. The best part is were not reading books ! Just short stories! I've actually liked all of the stories we've read so far. I wish we could read Dr. Jekyll & Mr.Hyde though. I think that would fall perfectly into what were doing in class. I think we might go over Edgar Allan Poe. But that won't be anything new I've known about him since 7th grade lol. I don't have a problem with anything were doing on this unit because everythign were reading interests me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who hopes we dont read Shakespeare either !!! The story we read today was good also ! It reminded me of house of wax. I wouldn't hsve expected the old lady to stuff people after she kills them.

No comments:

Post a Comment